This humble site houses an archive of news and announcements from Simutronics Corporation's text-based massive multiplayer online roleplaying game GemStone IV. The most recent announcements are on the entry page and a more comprehensive archive can be accessed through the links on the right sidebar. You may also narrow the focus through the various labels on the lower righthand side of this page. Click on the title of each post for the original post in the official GSIV message boards. Keep in mind, however, that if the post had been pushed out of the official boards, the link will take you to the GemStone IV announcements folder.
Obvious exits: play, shop, wiki, maps

Ariebaela returns home!

Author: GS4-JACIEN
Date: 2/9/2008 5:49:25 PM


After years of traveling the Lady Ariebaela, Ranger extraordinaire, has finally returned home to Cysaegir.

When asked what prompted her return, Ariebaela reportedly replied, "I've spent years traveling. I've seen many wondrous things and I know there is so much more to see. But I simply missed my family and decided it was high time that I came back home.

It was fun, and maybe one day I'll decide to adventure again, but right now, I think I'd like to settle down for a few years and start a little business of my own. I purchased the cutest little whitewashed cottage right here in town. I look forward to meeting everyone!"




Your local fletcher shop is now opened.

Enjoy!

~*~ Jacien ~*~

This message was originally posted in Towns, Cysaegir. To discuss the above follow the link below.

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=19&topic=17&message=717