This humble site houses an archive of news and announcements from Simutronics Corporation's text-based massive multiplayer online roleplaying game GemStone IV. The most recent announcements are on the entry page and a more comprehensive archive can be accessed through the links on the right sidebar. You may also narrow the focus through the various labels on the lower righthand side of this page. Click on the title of each post for the original post in the official GSIV message boards. Keep in mind, however, that if the post had been pushed out of the official boards, the link will take you to the GemStone IV announcements folder.
Obvious exits: play, shop, wiki, maps

A time for change

Author: GS4-KIA
Date: 5/30/2008 5:37:34 PM


GemStone IV community,

I am stepping down as Associate Product Manager of GemStone IV. I have recently been presented with an opportunity to change careers and it is something that I am very excited about. I am the new Associate Producer for Metaplace (www.metaplace.com). As such, I am unable to continue my role as APM of Gemstone IV. I'm not going too far, though... I have been a player of GemStone since 1999 and I will continue to be a part of this unique and wonderful community as a player.

Senior GameMaster Sirina will be taking over the role of APM. You are all in very good hands with her! Sirina brings a wealth of game knowledge to the position as well as excellent management skills. She has done everything from quality control to training to managing the Towns & Communities team. Plus, she's pretty damn cool. :)

Congratulations Sirina! I know you will do a fantastic job!!

Kia

This message was originally posted in Discussions with Simutronics, The Good....(general compliments). To discuss the above follow the link below.

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=8&topic=2&message=6502